Advantages for choosing Scruggs Harbor for your total vacation getaway:
- Each cottage is delightfully and tastefully decorated and furnished with everything you may need – just bring a change of clothes and a bathing suit.
- Centrally located on Indian Rocks Beach — the “safest beach in the world’.
- Walking distance to local stores and outstanding restaurants.
- Close to all major Florida Attractions and Theme Parks and we have discount tickets. 45 min to Tampa – 1-1/2 hour to Orlando, 1 Hour to Sarasota.
- A unique and very private beachfront area to unwind, relax and just have fun without the confusion and density of condo living with the endless rules and regulations!!
- Privacy and plenty of parking – a very rare commodity on any beach.
- Our services can include airport pickup and/or transportation, dinner reservations, chef cooked gourmet meals, shopping and evening child care.
We are family owned and operated and take great pride in the hospitality we show our guests.
The spacious setting of our land is perfect for families and friends to get together for reunions, weddings, anniversaries and we have plenty of parking available.
Indian Rocks Beach is a great family beach community. It has plenty of parks. There is a basketball court, shuffle board court, handball court and now a skate board park. There is a lovely playground surrounded by huge grandfather oak trees. This beach community is a very friendly and safe town.
“Had a great time here, very relaxing and quiet too!” British Guests
“Great time – partook of massive quantities of sun, sand, salt water and seafood.” C. R., Clermont, FL
“…excellent vacation…best Father’s Day ever…great sunsets..the Fay Roy is great…enjoyed the dolphins.”
‘A quiet respite and true delight was our stay at Fay Roy…the privacy of our cottage made for a home like feeling…the friendliness was welcomed and very warm…the sand, sea, salty air and sky added the background to our hopes and dreams – an escape and a step out of the normal pace”. W. R., St. Charles, Illinois
Area Attraction Web Links
- Adventure Island
- Bay Walk
- Centro Ybor
- Citrus County Speedway
- Duck Tours of Tampa Bay
- Fantasy of Flight
- Florida Aquarium
- Lowry Park Zoo
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Salvador Dali Museum
- St. Pete Pier
- Ybor City
- Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
- Carol Morsani Hall
- Louise Lykes Ferguson Hall
- Jaeb Theater
- Shimberg Playhouse
- Rehearsal Hall
- Ice Palace
- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Raymond James Stadium
- Bayfront Center & Mahaffey Theater
- Tampa Theatre
- Rock Crusher Canyon